Volunteer with ROC EV
Individuals, families, and groups can volunteer with Rochester EV Accelerator (ROC EV) in a variety of ways with roles and time commitments ranging greatly.
- Event Staff—Analytic Assistant: ROC EV works to research and analyze perceptions of EV knowledge through surveys and event tracking. We are seeking a volunteer to help log and analyze the number of individuals that come through our events. This can be done at home from your personal computer.
- Event Staff—Event Facilitators: Participate as a volunteer staff member helping to run our events. No experience or particular EV knowledge is necessary for these openings.
- Event Staff—Co-pilot: The most common and most needed ROC EV volunteer role is Ride and Drive event staff. These events are unique because we connect EV owners with potential owners, so they are able to share knowledge about the ownership experience. EV owners and experts are always encouraged to join us to sit in the front seat of the EV test drives as a “Co-pilot.”
- Photographer/Videographer: ROC EV is seeking an individual with has intermediate video and photography skills to create content for social media and traditional marketing.
- Volunteer Recruitment and Training: We continually need more volunteers to support the many events that we host. Our volunteers are a quickly growing community who find that being involved with ROC EV is a fun and enriching experience. We need your help to get more great people involved, to obtain invaluable training experience, and develop important skills.
- Volunteer Content Creator: ROC EV is constantly creating blogs, social media content, collateral materials for our partners. If you enjoy writing and want to help promote EVs we would love to have your help. We will make sure you get the information and background you need, so don’t feel like you need to be an expert on EVs – it wouldn’t hurt though!